From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Updated JAWS 18

I don’t' get that beep and am able to down-arrow. For me at least, Jaws
doesn’t announce the names of contacts, but they are being cycled through. I
email a lot of the same people for my business and have learned the pattern
of how they come up when typing out their names. The letter M and then arrow
down for Maria X, Y or Z for example. This still occurs. Again though, Jaws
just isn't announcing the changes.
Either way though, it is annoying and frustrating as I often now have to use
the to or CC or BCC buttons to go into my address book when I want to insert
multiple emails or if there is a long list of names with the same starting
sequence of letters.