Hi.

There is a talking apple 2e emulator out in the wild, as well as a dosbox emulator that has windows 3.1. The shame of it is, I don't know where I got them from. Can you try to search for them on the audyssey forums? I'm pretty sure some folks will have been geeking out on there with these, sharing old games back and forth and the like.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We
make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com";

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>