Hey guys.

Audyssey forum...sounds familiar. Maybe I had an account there at one time.
I'll have to take a look!

Ooh, I actually just got the Apple 2 E emulator the other day. That's what
prompted me to find the Eamon Deluxe page again. I used it on XP and it
mostly worked great once I got around a few quirks. It's probably all told
better than the original applesoft, and of course you don't have to listen
to that terrible/awesome singing echo voice while playing. But even so, the
Apple emulator is the neatest thing I've come across online in a while. It
replicates everything, right down to that echo voice and the long loading
times. It hangs my machine about half the time when I try to run it though
-- must be some background process in windows mucking with the works.

But anyway, the Eamon Deluxe for PC archive comes with Dos Box, a popular
Dos emulator. From what I have read though, even users of hardware synths
and old JAWS have not quite been successful in working with this. Something
to do with the way Dos Box draws to the screen with its own audio/video
library. I'm thinking that the only way I might be able to do this is to
virtualise a machine -- XP would probably be fine, actually. Then I could
still use software synthesis, right? But how does that work with JAWS now? I
assume I'd have to install it separately on the virtual machine, and that
would be considered a separate computer (!) and so the license thing would
probably complain, no? I've never created a virtual machine before, don't
have an XP image to install --
Any advice? *grins*