Sent from my iPhone
Hello,
I was hoping someone could help me out. I am using a Brailliant Bi 40 with
JAWS. I have both 17 and 18 on my computer, but I primarily use 17. I am having
an issue where I cannot input any Braille in Google Chrome. I can't even do
computer Braille. The characters show on my Braille display, but they aren't
actually getting enters into the edit field. I tried it with both 17 and 18 and
get the same results. I contacted Humanware and they said they haven't heard of
this happening, but they have escalated it to their development team for
further investigation. A friend of mine who uses a Focus reported no issues
with Braille input in Chrome. Therefore, I was wondering if other Brailliant
users are experiencing the same issue. Also, if anyone uses a Braille Edge 40
from Hims, are you having this issue? I'm using Internet Explorer now, but my
employer recommends Chrome since it works the best with their software. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Kelsey Nicolay