From: Kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] google chrome

I haven't even messed with the edge browser. I'm not up with the Jonses so
I'll stay far back but not far enough to be behind. I just have no reason to
use edge, but I will be reading the tutorial though. Not sure which version
of jaws works well with edge, as I forgot.
As far as chrome goes, after setting up your homepage to what you want,
there is no save button right?
I ask this cause I set my home page to a search site but when launching
chrome, it places me on the address bar and not the site I designated which
is startpage if I remember the name right.
Thanks for the comment for the rasslin site. I do it for fun, as lord knows
I need a break and at least smile for once lol. Let all your rasslin buddies
know too!

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/
Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/