Ok, use the same steps just do them on the .exe file.
alt + enter then check the box for run as administator.
On 10/27/2017 4:29 PM, Lenny McHugh wrote:
There is no short cut. The file was a download dot exe. Properties has nothing to run as administrator. I can do this by the applications key but it still does not see me as an administrator. The compatibility mode kind of destroyed the file. I had to download it again.

-----Original Message----- From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 7:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] admin privileges

Try finding the executable for the app and then open properties by
pressing alt + enter. Then check the box that says run as administrator.
You may have to play with compatibility mode also. It is found in the
same place.
To find the executable: alt+ enter  on the shortcut and click open file
location. This should take you to the file you need.