From: David Whitehead
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] unhide wlm toolbar

hello;
well, I did take a look at Tom's computer, using WLM,
the view was messed up, I did fix the view, everything was working, however,
he seems to be having the issue again.
I believe one of the issues is, perhaps one of his accounts is not working
properly, hense, when an error comes up, there's nothing he can do with the
keyboard to get into the file menu.
if I do connect to his computer again, I will look for the accounts. in one
account there were many messages sitting in the outbox, obviously, there's
issue with that account.
we'll see what happen's.