From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Judy
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 6:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] application control problem, asking again

Hi, I sent this yesterday and no one has answered so I'm trying again. When I
am on this grocery delivery  page for every single item jaws keeps saying
"application control" each line and it's driving me crazy. If I press insert
and Z to turn off application mode it won't read anything at all, so I turn it
back on but it then continues with that comment for every line. What can I do
to get rid of that. Thanks.  Judy & Libby