You can turn app mode off by pressing the PC cursor twice quickly.

I don't know how that will affect the ability to choose items for your cart, but that is the command to disengage from applications mode.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy" <bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 6:48 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] application control problem, asking again

Hi, I sent this yesterday and no one has answered so I'm trying again. When I am on this grocery delivery page for every single item jaws keeps saying "application control" each line and it's driving me crazy. If I press insert and Z to turn off application mode it won't read anything at all, so I turn it back on but it then continues with that comment for every line. What can
I do to get rid of that. Thanks.  Judy & Libby

w> http://www.jaws-users.com/help/