From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Karen Schrade
Sent: February 23, 2018 2:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] migrating to a different web browser

I suspect this may be a lot of personal preference but, if I want to switch
from IE11 to another browser...
Of Chrome and Firefox, which works better with jaws? Then, which has a
smaller learning curve. I'm almost 70 and don't really want to change but,
some websites I frequent are making it necessary. ARGH! Thanks, Karen