From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 2:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] migrating to a different web browser

HI.

My primary browser is Firefox and has been for the last few years. I also
have Chrome on this machine and have used it a little. They both work well,
but I'd still give the edge (hah) to Firefox. I think Chrome support has
gotten really good in JAWS 2018, latest build. I do not have this. The
Firefox interface is a little more like that of iE, so you would probably
find that switch simpler. But really, there's no reason not to have both on
your machine. Keep your options open.