i'll try that.
***
yes the sites let me use my own passwords. but i have a text file with the passwords in them, in code that only i know. even so i have to copy a password i didn't remember into note pad and decode them before i can copy and paste them into the password fields. i tried last pass for awhile. but it kept forgetting some of the passwords it stored. thats why i have been storing them myself in a text file that i can backup to flash drives ,drop box, one drive and carbinite etc.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2018 6:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] the stars in password fields

Hi Net bat,

I understand where you're coming from, & maybe a program called, Asterisk
Logger, from the website below will help with what you need.

http://www.nirsoft.net

Out of curiosity, don't the websites you mentioned allow you to create your
own passwords?  Then you could save them in a password protected file, &
paste whenever you would need them.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: net bat66