I have heard the saying that it is easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission. Fortunately in this case neither apply since your message is fine for the list, so discuss away.

-----Original Message----- From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 7:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Internet Inquiry

Evening all.
I apologize if this is off topic. I have Comcast for our internet. I cannot seem to be able to connect with the Comcast internet, but I am connected with Xfinity. Can anyone tell me, off list if necessary, as to how to connect with the Comcast aspect of my internet? I am using JAWS 2018, Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Thanks in advance.

Jerry

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.