To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 7:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Internet Inquiry

Evening all.
I apologize if this is off topic. I have Comcast for our internet. I cannot seem to be able to connect with the Comcast internet, but I am connected with Xfinity. Can anyone tell me, off list if necessary, as to how to connect with the Comcast aspect of my internet? I am using JAWS 2018, Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Thanks in advance.

Jerry