From: joseph.lee22...@gmail.com
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] task bar [Request For Future Postings]

Hi,
This command is used in various layouts.
As for why Windows+TAT won't work on Windows 7: AERO Flip is used in this
case. As opposed to earlier releases, when you press this command, Windows
Vista and 7 will present a list of icons, and you can press Windows Tab
multiple times to cycle between programs. On Windows 8.x, this command is
used to cycle through Windows Store apps, and on Windows 10, opens Task View
(a combination of traditional taskbar and virtual desktop management
features; a new feature joins this screen starting with Version 1803).
Cheers,
Joseph