From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2018 2:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] arranging files in alphabetical order

Hi Miriam,

Try the following:
1. Press, Alt + V, to open the View menu.
2. Arrow down to the, Sort By, sub-menu, press enter to open.  Also, make
sure the, List, checkbox is checked as you're arrowing down.
3. Arrow down, & you want both the, Name & Ascending, checkboxes checked.
It sounds like the, Descending, option might be checked, so pressing enter
on, Ascending, should fix the problem.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the