o, so on this new program, multiple jobs can be copied, then transferred at the same time

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 9:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] fast copy

Well if I want to use it to backup my documents and also my music but not at
the same time then that would entail creating two separate jobs.

I may never become an expert on this program, but if I do figure out what
works for me in the fullness of time then I will write up something at that
point.

-----Original Message----- From: sandy