From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Al Sorrentino
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 12:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with receiving e-mails and password

Hi Everyone,

I have JAWS 13, Windows 7 and Outlook 2010

In the past couple of weeks, I have been having problems receiving e-mails.
Usually I would receive from 150 to 200 e-mails a day.  Now I am lucky if I
receive 100 e-mails a day.  This problem must have started a few weeks ago.
In the past, as soon as I would turn on my computer all my new e-mails would
instantly appear and now it takes quite a long time for them to appear.   I
have sent myself test e-mails to see, but even if I press F-9, my new
e-mails will not appear quickly as they did in the past.

Around the same time of this problem happening, when ever I was in my
Outlook screen either preparing an e-mail, or reading my e-mails, I would
get a pop up saying something to the effect of Internetproviders name and it
would ask me to enter my password which I never had.  As soon as I would
press Escape it would take me back to my document.  Before, it may have
happened once a day, but today it is happening every minute or so.  It is
quite annoying.  I am sure that these two problems are somehow connected.

For a very long time I had Verizon as my provider and for some reason
Verizon purchased AOL and they are running the e-mails.

Any help will be greatly appreciated on how I can alleviate these problems.

Al Sorrentino

alsorrent...@verizon.net