Hi Mike!  I did as you suggested, but I did not see any results in the
search area.  I'm not sure why this setting is not showing for me.  Any
ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 2:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Getting JAWS to stop saying list start and list
end

Hi Mike,

Try the following to see if it'll do what you need:
While on a webpage open Jaws quick settings with, Insert / Jaws key + V.
Type, List, into the search field and wait for the the results to populate.
Arrow down to, Lists identify Show Start and End, checked.  Uncheck this
box, tab to, Okay, and press enter to save and close.
Hope this helps.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the