From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Jim Fettgather
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Spell Check in MS Word 2016

This is very interesting.
I am using Jaws 2018 with Word 2016, but I am using Office 365 version, so
there could be incremental updates to the spell checker.
When pressing F7, Jaws says the misspelled word, I can then tab to Read
Sentence, and finally, a list of suggestions is shown, along with synonyms,
just so that you can make sure you are choosing the correct word.  You can
use up and down arros to navigate the list of suggestions.
Then, after pressing enter, the next misspelled word is spoken, and I can
just tab to the list of choices again.
I find it to be a very seamless experience, and a vast improvement over the
spell check in Office 2013.

On 6/5/18, HICKS, Steven (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
<steven.hi...@nhs.net> wrote:
> I Would be interested in others comments on this as well, I have
> reasonable success with the spellcheck in Outlook 2016 which I
> understand to be the same one as Word 2016 but it does jump between
> English US and UK and stops speech some times which is frustrating.

edit later without all sorts of extra options.