I have thus far had no trouble with spell check in Outlook or
Word 2016, but when I was in Word XP it would sometimes switch to Spanish,
not just for me but other coworkers.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
HICKS, Steven (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Spell Check in MS Word 2016

I Would be interested in others comments on this as well, I have reasonable
success with the spellcheck in Outlook 2016 which I understand to be the
same one as Word 2016 but it does jump between English US and UK and stops
speech some times which is frustrating.