hmmm, have to look up cricket but here's what I have for now:

Texting codes for cellphones:

Alltel [10-digit phone number]@message.alltel.com Example: 1234567...@message.alltel.com AT&T (formerly Cingular) [10-digit phone number]@txt.att.net [10-digit phone number]@mms.att.net (MMS) [10-digit phone number]@cingularme.com Example: 1234567...@txt.att.net

Nextel (now Sprint Nextel) [10-digit telephone number]@messaging.nextel.com Example: 1234567...@messaging.nextel.com

Sprint PCS (now Sprint Nextel) [10-digit phone number]@messaging.sprintpcs.com [10-digit phone number]@pm.sprint.com (MMS) Example: 1234567...@messaging.sprintpcs.com

T-Mobile [10-digit phone number]@tmomail.net Example: 1234567...@tmomail.net

US Cellular [10-digit phone number]email.uscc.net (SMS) [10-digit phone number]@mms.uscc.net (MMS) Example: 1234567...@email.uscc.net