look up the persons cell service provider email text address on the internet

-----Original Message----- From: ratshtron
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] texting from computer

and if you want to send an mms message the virzon address is:

##########@vzwpix.com

Legend has it that on Tuesday 6/12/2018 09:11 AM, David Ferrin said:
Since I am on Verizon any email sent to the address 10 digit num...@vtext.com would land in my inbox and it is possible to reply to the message.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 11:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Orlando,

Personally I'm running Windows 7 & 10 with Jaws 16 thru J2018, had to make
this a Jaws thing, & Outlook Express. When I send out text messages from my
computers I receive them back as replies to my Outlook Express In-box.  I
use a different email address for my iPhone than I do for my computers, but
I can access my iPhone emails from an identity / separate account I have set
up on all my computers.  I know a lot of people that don't receive voice
mail, texts, & emails because of whatever cellular or internet hiccups, so
there's no way that I will risk not receiving something important because
all my messaging is controlled by someone elses server / the cloud.
Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
----- Original Message ----- From: Orlando Enrique Fiol