From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Miriam Vieni
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:03 PM
To: jaws users list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] problem with message rule

Someone set up a message rule for me so that all of the messages from one of
the lists that I'm on, would go into a folder for that list. But what is
happening is that that while some of the messages do go there, others go
into my in box. Since the list is less active now, I'd just prefer for them
all to go to my inbox. The rule isn't working consistently anyway. What is
the easiest thing for me to do?

Miriam