When I arrow down to rules, how to I get to manage rules and alerts? Do I
press enter on rules? Then what?

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Sharon S
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problem with message rule

Hi, go into a folder doesn't matter what one. Then press the application's
key, arrow down to rules, then manage rules and alerts. In this there will
be the rule that was set up for these messages so you need to highlight the
one you want to get rid of and then tab to the delete button.

Hope this helps.