The server this domain is being hosted is getting an upgrade in the next couple of days. What this means to you folks is that things might be a little out of sorts for a short time as our internet protocol or I. P. address is going to change. It is very likely that services will be disrupted while things propagate with all of the various servers around the world.

What that means is with the new address all of the servers need to be made aware of the new address and until that happens things will not be as smooth until all of that activity is resolved.

The web site and the mailing list will both most likely be effected. Not to worry as all will return to what passes for normal around here in short order.

Nobody needs to do anything on their end, in fact all I have to do is enjoy the ride so to speak.

Thank you for your understanding in advance as this should improve services.

David Ferrin