Howdy Net bat,

I believe it was you that asked how someone can make Jaws report links as,
visited links, rather than Jaws reporting links visited....

On our computers Jaws reports, visited links, and as far as I can tell this
is how I set Jaws to do it, so let me shut the hell up and get on with it!
LOL  LOL

Try the following:
1. Open your browser of choice, and open the Settings Center.
2. Arrow down to, Text Processing, and right arrow to open.
3. Down arrow 1 time to, General, & right arrow to open.
4. There are 17 items in here, and you want to down arrow to #14, Say Item
State First, this should be checked.
5. Down arrow 2 times to #16, Say Window State First, and this should be
checked.
Note:  If you tab 1 time on any of these options you will get a description
of it.
6. Tab to, apply, press spacebar, tab to, Okay, press enter to save and
close.
Hope this helps, but let us know if this works for you or not, so we'll know
whether or not to check other settings.
Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.