I am using the latest Jaws 2018. I received an email from NFL game pass regarding my subscription. To, opt out you can either go to your accout or go to a ticket form link within the email. I haveĀ  tried numerousĀ  times both ways with no success. I've tried with IE11, Chrome and Firefox. Is there a support email address I can write to opt out or a support phone number I can call to opt out. I do not want to be charged the $199 by the end of this month. Any help regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."