Did you ever get this resolved?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of leonard morris
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 10:17 PM
To: Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] auto nfl game pass renewal opt-out

I am using the latest Jaws 2018. I received an email from NFL game pass
regarding my subscription. To, opt out you can either go to your accout or go
to a ticket form link within the email. I have  tried numerous times both ways
with no success. I've tried with IE11, Chrome and Firefox. Is there a support
email address I can write to opt out or a support phone number I can call to
opt out. I do not want to be charged the $199 by the end of this month. Any
help regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."