To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2018 9:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] convert ex drive from fat32 to ntfs?

My grandson has an ex drive without about 200 gb of data stored on a fat32
drive. He needs it to be converted to ntfs. My win 10 laptop has more than
enough hd space. I first thought about trying to copy his ex drive to a new
folder on my lap top. Then reformat his drive and copy everything back. I
also thought about trying to use image for windows to back up his ex drive
and then restore it to the reformatted unit. I am not sure if a simple copy
of what will be the d drive to the new folder would be the best. With that
much data could it get clobbered?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com