Could you supply the instruction for the control panel option, please?

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 2:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Word 13 and Windows 10 Inquiry

No idea really. But maybe try doing a repair of your office instalation from within control panel. It does seem to fix some problems related to corruption of Office. Just let the repair run while you do other things; it can take several minutes. If it doesn't fix the problem, try searching around web forums for others who have had similar issues. Bleeping Computer is a good one. There are Microsoft Support forums as well.