Afternoon all.

Upon installing the latest update via the laptop update reminder, I had the
system restart. After restarting, I got (via sighted assistance) an error
message about a dll file being missing. So, again with sighted assistance, I
had to go to the fs sight, download my version of JAWS 2018, and run a repair.
Has anyone ever gotten this message, and is there a way to prevent this from
happening again. Using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Thanks in
advance.

Jerry