From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:33 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Update Issue

Afternoon all.

Upon installing the latest update via the laptop update reminder, I had the
system restart. After restarting, I got (via sighted assistance) an error
message about a dll file being missing. So, again with sighted assistance, I
had to go to the fs sight, download my version of JAWS 2018, and run a
repair. Has anyone ever gotten this message, and is there a way to prevent
this from happening again. Using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop.
Thanks in advance.

Jerry