Both the "Save As Text" and PDF2Text solutions are fine so long as the
document is not a photocopy of a previously printed document.  This is to
say, if the document was created via a word processor or Adobe itself the
two ideas are terrific; but if the contents of the PDF is a picture of a
document neither idea will help.  In that case you would need to pass the
PDF document through an OCR application.
---*---*---*---*---*---
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no
principles better than anything else in the world."
- Oscar Wilde

- "Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle."
- Darby Conley

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: