What I have done in situations like this is to select all (CTRL-A. Then go to format ALT-O, you have several options here, you can format everything to a specific font and size in the font selection, use the paragraph selection to set paragraph formatting and so on.

Hope this helps and speeds things up for you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicki" <vwher...@comcast.net>
To: "JAW'S Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:20 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Another word question

I've run into a problem with formatting my friend's manuscript. The
paragraphs are all formatted in various styles, block text, indented,
normal, etc. I read the help file on styles and formatting, but can't seem
to get JAWS to read what I need so I can figure out how to place all the
text in the document in the same style. If anyone would be willing to e-mail
me off-list with some help, I would appreciate it. I'm using Word 2003 and
JAWS 9. Thanks.

Vicki

O Morning, how hast thou grabbed me.
--- an fear as Kilshanny