From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Vicki
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 10:15 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Another word question

Thanks, but I've done all that. This has to do with style, which is
somewhere else, and that action doesn't work there for some reason. I'm
trying to learn about the styles, but nothing I've found so far is helping
in how to change the style in the document to a uniform formatted style.
It's weird. Thanks again.