Sounds like something from the pro version.  You could probably check the
web site which may have a comparison/contrast list to look over.  marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 5:01 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Super Anti Spyware question

: Hi All,
:
: I was in my General/ Startup tab of Super Anti Spyware looking at my
options
: and there is an option, "Use Windows XP style menus" check box.  When I
: check this box and close the program, & when I come back to my options tab
: this box is unchecked.  I can't keep this box checked.  I am running the
: free version of SAS.  Is this option only available in the pro version?  I
: am running XP/SP3 Home, Office 2002 Home, & Jaws 10.0.1151.  All help will
: be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.
: Mike
:
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/