From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problems with new Asus EEE, I.E. 8.0 and JAWS. Help!

Howdy everyone,

I just bought a new Asus EEE Netbook computer.  I installed the latest
version of JAWS I won (7.10).

The machine is loaded with I.E. 8.0, and I can't get JAWS to read anything.
Other applications seem to work fine with minor work-arounds, but I.E. is
impossible.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

Paul Shallbetter
panglo...@charter.net
Skype:  Paul.ciego01