JAWS9 and up, at that.  Same as IE7 - for now.

----- Original Message -----
From: "ChB" <chr1...@gmx.de>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problems with new Asus EEE,I.E. 8.0 and JAWS.
Help!

IE 8 will only work with jaws 8 and up.
Regards
chrissy

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] Im Auftrag von Paul
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2009 16:30
An: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Help!

Howdy everyone,

I just bought a new Asus EEE Netbook computer.  I installed the latest
version of JAWS I won (7.10).

The machine is loaded with I.E. 8.0, and I can't get JAWS to read
anything.
Other applications seem to work fine with minor work-arounds, but I.E.
is
impossible.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

Paul Shallbetter
panglo...@charter.net