From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:40 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Desperate for Yahoogroups tutorial

Hello Friends,
I have succeeded in setting up a yahoogroups list for our
United States Braille Chess Association,
because our Topica list no longer responds to any commands, and we have  not
been able to contact their support department after several months.

Yes, it is set up , pesky captures and such, but it was with a great amount
of assistance from others, and I need to learn how to manage it myself, and
also the people I have assigned as "moderators" need to learn all about the
different functions.

Yahoogroups is not what I would call a JAWS friendly program.
And I would compare it to learning Microsoft Word or Excel!
Word and Excel are easier in my opinion!
At least they  have command keys, and menu bars!

Can anyone please help me find a "Tutorial" for learning how to manage a
yahoogroups list?

We would even be willing to pay for it.

Can anyone also give me Kathy, oh I forgot her last name, the lady that does
the "Special Access" training, and produces "tutorials email address so I
can find out if she can assist us?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/