Hi:
I am running XP SP3 and the latest JAWS 11 build on a desktop computer and Avast 9.0 which is expiring in
7 days, I don't want to go through downloading 9.0 again and installing. I
am going to install MSE and have a couple of questions on uninstalling
Avast:
1.  I checked the Avast folder in the programs file and could not find a
uninstall, is the only uninstall for Avast in the control file?
2.  Those of you who have uninstalled Avast from the Control file, did you
find it clears out all of the files and the register entries?
3.  If I need to get another tool, how and where do I get it?
Thanks,

George R. Marshall
marshall.geo...@gmail.com