OK, can someone explain this? This has been annoying me for a while now, but I guess I just got used to it.

On my Windows Xp box, running JAWS 13, using the Eloquence synth, number processing is messed up. No matter what selection I set the number processing to, it refuses to handle numbers larger than four digits. IE, for numbers 5 digits or greater, it always reverts to single digit announcement. This is irritating when looking at file sizes in the hundreds of meg or gig range.

On my Windows 7 box, running JAWS 13 and Eloquence, number processing is handled correctly.

Is this a known bug?

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi