Robin,

Yes, I did get a response from Flor, that help my issue for reading numbers.

There are two combo boxes in the settings for controling numbers. The first is Number Processing, I had that set to "Controlled by synthesizer" The second is "If number contains" It rotates between Controlled by synth, 5 or more digits, 6 or more digits, 7 or more digits, 8 or more digits. I originally had it set to 5 or more digits for some reason. In that setting, it would read any number with 5 or more digits by single digits. Once I set it to controlled by synth, it started reading large numbers by words instead of digits.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi