From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John Justice
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 11:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] WORD 2010, TURNING OFF AUTOMATED NUMBERING WITH JAWS

I'm sure someone has had this problem in the past but I can't find any
reference to it.  How do you turn off the auto-numbering feature in Word
2010?

It's driving me bonkers.

I'd rather put in my own numbers when and where I need them.

Any help would be most welcome.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

PERSONAL E-MAIL:   <mailto:john_just...@verizon.net>