From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: 06 September 2013 02:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Testing

It's almost time to start pondering retirement, the guys and I discuss it
every now and then. So far the team is together and we're still in business.
Personally I am looking forward to checking out these new voices that are
coming in JAWS 15.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.