Trying to get to http://www.kspewter.com/ I am told that I need to update
flash. When I first turned the computer on I was prompted to update flash to
version 11...
After the update I again tried the site with the same message. Trying to
update again bia the link on the page the update fails. Using the latest
I.E. on a win 7 32 bit machine. Any suggestions? The site does work on
firefox.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R