From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 7:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] moving large amounts of files to another folder

Hi, list,

At work we download tons of books from BARD and have folders broken down by
db numbers on a network drive. One of these folders has gotten too large; it
takes me too long to locate a certain book. I want to make two folders
instead of one and have half the files in each folder. Again these are files
on a network drive. Is there a relatively painless way to select a large
number of files and move them into a new folder? To do it a couple at a time
would take forever. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Tallie