From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 3:58 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] moving large amounts of files to another folder

Hi Judy & Tallie,
to select roughly half the files in a folder:
1. select a file roughly half way down the list of files.
2. press shift + home. This selects all the files from the originally
selected file to the first file. (alternatively use shift + end to select
all the files from he originally selected file to the last file.)

David.