Thank You, good to know.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TheHangMan
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adobe Reader

  Hi  Trish,
  I ran across these notes below, I hope they help with contacting MSA.
  There pretty good.

  Microsoft Acessibility:
  Their phone number is:
  1-800-936-5900.

  After, you have explain your problem to the tech.
  He will tell you to go to the internet.
  The tech will tell you to type the address below or another address, if the
  one below doesn't work, in the address bar, control + O (Not the search
  bar).
  www.support.me
  Next, you will have to download the remote application.

  Then, locate the edit box for the 6 digit code to connect to the service,
  use your down arrow.
  After, you type the 6 digit number the tech will instruct you, press enter.
  When, you arrow down locate the name of the tech, press the left arrow,then
  the spacebar, then the tech will connect into your pc.
  You'll be in communication through the telephone until the tech logs off.
  You can always disconnect the session, if you feel uncomfortable with the
  tech, just press alt + F4 to close the window.

  Jorge