To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] increase wifi strength

I have a new verizon router and have it set to the maximum output. It is
positioned in the back room on the second floor of an old town house. On the
first floor there is spotty coverage as well as the 3rd floor. There is no
coverage on the front or back porch. Is there any way that I can extend the
range or can I have two routers on the same dsl line?
Thanks.
---

Please visit my web page

Itâ?Ts motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R